Friday, April 2, 2010

Not an April Fools Joke!

Well I had a few people thinking that the crew applications were an elaborate April Fools Joke…you want to do what! With no food or toilet paper? When! In seven days!!....it was no Joke and I know I have really played with the mind of a few people over this. It is no small decision to drop everything and go…but the one thing I will say, is that living without regrets is a great thing if you believe in yourself. So stand by and I will hopefully have some interesting news in the days to come…as for me, my life is never simple, but all this last minute drama is just part of the challenge…I always say you can easily find reasons not to do something and I would be quite happy to kick back and sit on a beach somewhere right now, do a bit of diving and just hang out…but it would not be long before the voices started talking in my head and I would be scheming up another plan or crazy idea or adventure…then when I get into it, I too sometimes Question why is it like this , too hard , too wet, too expensive, too hungry, too scary and usually conclude ..YEP!! I don’t want to be here!!!..even though I know if I was somewhere else, I would be wishing I was back “there” ..so you tell me !! what is life all about?

 

I don’t really know, I am just like the rest of you, but at the end of the day I have to say that all my decisions are based on Regrets!...Having None!!...the rest just happens and I am not complaining. Life is good ..are you regretting not coming!..

 

I am on the plane back to Hobart tonight thinking about who are going to be the crew!!

No comments: