Thursday, March 18, 2010

You will not visit once!

Well everyone in and associated with TONGA are being very helpful. I have
only been there once in 1990 when I had sailed 2000 miles solo from Sydney
during my Qualifying voyage before the start of the BOC Challenge solo
Around the World Yacht Race. I was stunned it is so beautiful.

Do yourself a favour and check out www.tongaholidays.com and you will get
the feel for this great Kingdom which is like no where else on earth. They
say if you go there, you will not visit once and I am very happy to be going
back.

I know there are many people in the top half of the world freezing your
BUTTS OFF! at the moment, reading this, so why not come down for a
holiday..we are there with the Talisker Bounty Boat from the 13th to 19th of
April, so you may see us sailing around Nuku Alofa..see you there!!

We are basing ourselves out of www.royalsunset.biz with Talisker Bounty boat
pulled up on the beach. Bligh never had it so good!

Dave was out Shopping for green yesterday! Happy St. Pat's Day to all for
yesterday. Dave's Wed. Blog will get here soon!

No comments: